Apart is looking for a new UX Designer
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialize in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
We aim to develop design processes that both empower our collaborators and our clients. That’s why we are looking for a genuine UX able to challenge and refine its own working methodology.
Okay, enough talking about us, let’s talk about You!
- A proven experience in building products/services with a user-centric approach
- Strong knowledge of UX methodologies (research, testing, design and analysis)
- Knowledge of design softwares, preferably Figma
- Knowledge of prototyping softwares such as Figma, Framer or Protopie
- Great communication and ability to animate workshops
- Ability to switch and work on multiple projects
In short, you are a passionate UX Designer who likes to ensure that any design solution is informed by a deep understanding of user needs and behaviors.
- Communicate and gather information from stakeholders
- Conduct user research and user testing
- Define data architecture and treemap
- Develop and build user flows
- Design and prototype wireframes
- Document and organize user data
- Analyze and combine user data from various sources
- Synthetize discovery findings and argue design decisions
- Write clear and well-structured user stories to drive project execution
- Collaborate with designers and developers to ensure that design decisions are aligned with user needs and business goals
- You'll work on some very exciting creative projects.
- You’ll have your own MacBook with all the tools you need.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours.
- You'll have fun on a regular basis with our team building events.
- You'll share a big fruit basket with your friendly colleagues.
- You'll have unlimited access to a fridge full of beer.
- You'll play a lot of darts, kicker or Mario Kart.
- You'll work in the best office space in Luxembourg. No joke, we won an award for it!
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Fluent in French and English, German is a plus
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish market
Please send us over your Curriculum and the most complete project you worked on recently to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever the project has been real or not, we want you to show us how smoothly you go from UX Research to a Pixel-perfect Prototype.
Good luck everyone and see you