Apart is looking for a Junior Art Director
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialize in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team including art directors, copywriters, designers and stakeholders to ensure that the creative vision is aligned with business goals and client expectations
- Assess ideas both strategically and creatively
- Conceptualize visual ideas that stand out and are meaningful to the audience
- Present and sell creative concepts to clients
- Develop and maintain the creative vision for a variety of projects, channels and medium
- Lead the execution of your creative vision by collaborating with Designers, copywriters and marketers
- Develop strategies to make the creative process of the team more efficient and qualitative
- Stay current on industry trends and techniques
- Proven experience in directing creative projects in a digital environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Solid understanding of digital media
- Basic knowledge of brand positioning
- Proeficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Great ability to think strategically
- Strong sense of creativity and storytelling
- High attention to details
- Low aversion to design critic
In short, you are a passionate Art Director who enjoys to bring to life stunning ideas that tell a compelling and meaningful story.
- You'll work on some very exciting creative projects.
- You’ll have your own MacBook with all the tools you need.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours.
- You'll have fun on a regular basis with our team building events.
- You'll share a big fruit basket with your friendly colleagues.
- You'll have unlimited access to a fridge full of beer.
- You'll play a lot of darts, kicker or Mario Kart.
- You'll work in the best office space in Luxembourg. No joke, we won an award for it!
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 2 to 5 years experience
- Fluent in French, English, German both oral and written
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish market
Please send us over your Curriculum and the most complete project you worked on recently to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever the project has been real or not, we want you to show us how smoothly you go from concept to visual.
Good luck everyone and see you.