Apart searches a new UX & UI Designer
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialise in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
We aim to develop design processes that both empower our collaborators and our clients. That’s why we are looking for a genuine Designer able to challenge and refine its own working methodology.
Okay, enough talking about us, let’s talk about You!
- You understand how important it is to justify your design decisions.
- You can confidently express your ideas.
- You see constraints as an opportunity to be creative.
- You have experience aligning both user and business goals.
- You can code (or at least you know how to use your Browser Inspector).
- You master at least one of these prototyping tool : Protopie, Origami, Flinto, Framer, After Effects or Principle.
- You are used to read articles to improve your design skills and knowledge.
In a nutshell, you are a passionate Designer who loves to solve problems!
- You’ll take part to Design Projects working on Research, Ideation, Conception & Prototyping.
- You’ll have a direct contact with clients in order to get a better understanding of their needs and expectations.
- You’ll work closely with our design and digital marketing team as well as our developers to bring to life the solution that meets both the client and user expectations.
- You’ll work on exciting digital projects
- You’ll get your own MacBook and any tools you need to get your work done
- You’ll enjoy flexible working hours
- You’ll get fruits to share with your lovely team mates
- You’ll have an unlimited access to a fridge full of beers and sodas
Please send us over your Curriculum and the most complete project you worked on recently to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever the project has been real or not, we want you to show us how smoothly you go from UX Research to a Pixel-perfect Prototype.
Good luck everyone and see you