Apart searches a new Full Stack Developer
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialise in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
We aim to develop design processes that both empower our collaborators and our clients. That’s why we are looking for a genuine Designer able to challenge and refine its own working methodology.
Okay, enough talking about us, let’s talk about You!
- Strong analytical, listening, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
- Must be a team-oriented person who can share information, goals, opportunities, successes and failures with the appropriate parties.
- Strong customer and business focus. Ability to work around obstacles and organizational challenges to achieve results
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in professional web development.
- Great communication skills as a core member of a multicultural team.
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
- You enjoy solving problems and automating responses for recurrent issues.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience in building custom applications stacks with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, ...)
- Experience in building applications with React and/or React-Native
- Best-practice software engineering experience, including Agile methodologies, TDD, unit testing, refactoring and code reviews.
- Strong understanding of SQL, experience with complex queries, understanding of views, functions and stored procedures.
- Fluent in French, German or English. Luxembourgish is a +.
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimisation).
- Experience designing and building complex software systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scalability).
- Solid understanding of continuous integration & continuous deployment environments
- Knowledge of distributed version control, preferably Git
- Experience with CMS like TYPO3 is a plus
- Data visualization experience using SVG, Canvas.
- You’ll work on exciting digital projects
- You’ll get your own MacBook and any tools you need to get your work done
- You’ll enjoy flexible working hours
- You’ll get fruits to share with your lovely team mates
- You’ll have an unlimited access to a fridge full of beers and sodas
Please send us over your Curriculum and your private github to email@example.com. Even if the code has been in production or not, we want you to show us how smoothly you go from a protype to a detailed coded experience.
Good luck everyone and see you