Apart searches a new Digital Project Manager
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialise in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
We aim to develop design processes that both empower our collaborators and our clients. That’s why we are looking for a genuine Digital Project Manager able to challenge and refine our working methodology.
Okay, enough talking about us, let’s talk about You!
- You understand digital strategy and have notions in: customer experience, user experience, web design, copywriting, SEO.
- You understand the technical constraints of web development.
- You are able to assume and express your ideas with confidence in front of clients and colleagues.
- You are comfortable working in a multilingual environment.
- You know how to work closely with your team members, designers and developers to follow requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- You are methodical and able to develop your own work processes.
- You have a thorough understanding of web development processes, including agile processes.
- You are organized and responsible, with a strong focus on meeting deadlines.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and oral (French, English and/or German).
- You are able to manage several projects simultaneously.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You have a passion for quality design and communication.
In short, you are a passionate project manager who enjoys presenting projects and coordinating team work.
- Define the framework of a project and plan the activities necessary to achieve the objectives.
- Maintain the strategic direction of a project.
- Plan a project and see it through to completion.
- Collect budgeting information.
- Analyze project challenges and risks.
- Deal with changes while maintaining the project framework.
- Maintain, manage and delegate resources effectively.
- Help Apart maintain good client relationships and develop its client portfolio.
- Learn from project issues and apply measures for the future.
- Evaluate the success of projects and communicate findings to teams.
- You'll work on some very exciting digital projects.
- You will have your own MacBook with all the tools you need.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours.
- You'll share a big fruit basket with your friendly colleagues.
- You'll have unlimited access to a fridge full of beer.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Fluent in French, English and German written
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish market
Please send us over your Curriculum and the most complete project you worked on recently to email@example.com. Tell us more about how you led projects in the past and about your favourite project management methodologies.
Good luck everyone and see you