Apart is looking for a Tracking & Analytics Specialist
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialise in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
We aim to push forward the tracking strategies and analytics capabilities of our clients. That’s why we are looking for a methodic and technical Tracking Specialist able to boost our digital marketing department.
Okay, enough talking about us, let’s talk about You!
- You are very comfortable using Analytics platform (Google Analytics or Piwik) and Tag Manager Services (TMS)
- You know how to develop a full tracking plan and create reports
- You are comfortable monitoring and manipulating data
- You are comfortable in a multilingual work environment
- You are methodical and able to develop your own work processes
- You are able to assume and express your ideas with confidence
- You are not afraid to question your work in order to respect the needs and requirements of the client
- You are used to reading articles to improve your knowledge and skills in Tracking and Data Analysis
In short, you are a passionate analyst who likes to build solid tracking system and create meaningful reports.
- Define tracking needs and KPIs with the client
- Develop, present and argue tracking plans and technical implementation guidelines with the client
- Configure and manage the analytical environments of our clients’ websites
- Maintain complete documentation of work methods used
- Create monitoring dashboards in Data Studio
- Analyse the collected data and edit structured reports for the clients
- Help to optimize the search engine indexation of our clients' websites
- Ensure direct contact with the client
- Work in direct collaboration with the Dev team
- Ensure a permanent technical and strategic business intelligence in your field
- You'll work on some very exciting creative projects.
- You’ll have your own MacBook with all the tools you need.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours.
- You'll have fun on a regular basis with our team building events.
- You'll share a big fruit basket with your friendly colleagues.
- You'll have unlimited access to a fridge full of beer.
- You'll play a lot of darts, kicker or Mario Kart.
- You'll work in the best office space in Luxembourg. No joke, we won an award for it!
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish market is a plus
Please send us over your Curriculum and the most complete project you worked on recently to email@example.com. Tell us more about how you led projects in the past and about your favourite project management methodologies.
Good luck everyone and see you soon!