Apart is looking for a SEA Specialist
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialise in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
We aim to push forward the marketing strategies and digital campaigns of our clients. That’s why we are looking for a creative and well-organized SEA Specialist able to boost our digital marketing department.
Okay, enough talking about us, let’s talk about You!
- You are very comfortable with marketing tools like: Search Engine Ads Manager, and the main social media Ad Managers
- You know how to develop a full strategic marketing plan
- You know how to structure and optimize Google Ads campaigns for high performance.
- You know how to write copy in French, English and German
- You are comfortable in a multilingual work environment
- You are methodical and able to develop your own work processes
- You are able to assume and express your ideas with confidence
- You are not afraid to question your work in order to respect the needs and requirements of the client
- You are used to reading articles to improve your knowledge and skills in Search Engine Markerting and Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge about SEO is a plus
In short, you are a passionate marketer who likes to create memorable and effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyze client briefs with the client and/or art director
- Develop, present and argue advertising strategies to the client and/or art director
- Budget, structure, manage and analyze digital advertising campaigns
- Maintain complete documentation of work methods used
- Help to optimize the search engine indexation of our clients' websites
- Ensure direct contact with the client
- Work in direct collaboration with the Creative team
- Ensure a permanent strategic and creative business intelligence in your field
- You'll work on some very exciting digital projects.
- You will have your own MacBook with all the tools you need.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours.
- You'll share a big fruit basket with your friendly colleagues.
- You'll have unlimited access to a fridge full of detox juices and beers.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish market is a plus
Please send us over your Curriculum and the most complete project you worked on recently to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us more about how you led projects in the past and about your favourite project management methodologies.
Good luck everyone and see you soon!