Apart is looking for a new Full Stack Developer
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialise in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
We aim to develop design processes that both empower our collaborators and our clients. That’s why we are looking for a genuine Designer able to challenge and refine its own working methodology.
Okay, enough talking about us, let’s talk about You!
- Design, implement and deploy reliable and high-performance back-end services and front-end web applications.
- Evaluate and implement enhancements and modifications to existing software.
- Work productively in an agile team environment, maintaining good communication with team members.
- Deliver well-crafted software on-time that meets acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with team members and participate in design discussions
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Great communication skills as a core member of a multicultural team.
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
- You enjoy solving problems and automating responses for recurrent issues.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience in building custom applications stacks with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, ...)
- Experience in building applications with React and/or React-Native
- Best-practice software engineering experience, including Agile methodologies, TDD, unit testing, refactoring and code reviews.
- Strong understanding of SQL, experience with complex queries, understanding of views, functions and stored procedures.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in professional web development.
- Fluent in French, German or English. Luxembourgish is a +.
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimisation).
- Experience designing and building complex software systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scalability).
- Solid understanding of continuous integration & continuous deployment environments
- Knowledge of distributed version control, preferably Git
- Experience with CMS like TYPO3 is a plus
- Data visualization experience using SVG, Canvas.
- Strong analytical, listening, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter who understands the details within a much larger context.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
- Must be a team-oriented person who can share information, goals, opportunities, successes and failures with the appropriate parties.
- Strong customer and business focus. Ability to work around obstacles and organizational challenges to achieve results.
- You'll work on some very exciting creative projects.
- You’ll have your own MacBook with all the tools you need.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours.
- You'll have fun on a regular basis with our team building events.
- You'll share a big fruit basket with your friendly colleagues.
- You'll have unlimited access to a fridge full of beer.
- You'll play a lot of darts, kicker or Mario Kart.
- You'll work in the best office space in Luxembourg. No joke, we won an award for it!
Please send us over your Curriculum and your private github to email@example.com. Even if the code has been in production or not, we want you to show us how smoothly you go from a protype to a detailed coded experience.
Good luck everyone and see you