Apart is looking for a new Digital Marketer
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialise in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
We aim to push forward the marketing strategies and digital campaigns of our clients. That’s why we are looking for a creative and well-organized Digital Marketer able to boost our digital marketing department.
Okay, enough talking about us, let’s talk about You!
- You are comfortable in a multilingual work environment
- You know how to write copy in French, English and German
- You are methodical and able to develop your own work processes
- You are able to assume and express your ideas with confidence
- You are not afraid to question your work in order to respect the needs and requirements of the client.
- You are very comfortable with marketing tools like: Adwords Editor, the main social media Ad Managers, Firebase, Google Analytics 4 and Google Tag Manager.
- You know how to develop a full strategic marketing plan
- You know how to structure and optimize Google Ads campaigns for high performance.
- You know all the techniques and tricks to ensure that a site is well referenced in the long term.
- You are used to reading articles to improve your knowledge and skills in Search Engine Markerting and Social Media Marketing.
In short, you are a passionate marketer who likes to create memorable and effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyze client briefs with the client and/or art director
- Develop, present and argue advertising strategies to the client and/or art director
- Budget, structure, manage and analyze digital advertising campaigns
- Maintain complete documentation of work methods used
- Audit and optimize the search engine indexation of our clients' websites
- Configure and manage the analytical environment of a website
- Ensure direct contact with the client
- Work in direct collaboration with the Creative team and the Dev team
- Ensure a permanent technical and creative business intelligence on the sectors of activity in which the agency operates
- You'll work on some very exciting digital projects.
- You will have your own MacBook with all the tools you need.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours.
- You'll share a big fruit basket with your friendly colleagues.
- You'll have unlimited access to a fridge full of detox juices and beers.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Fluent in French and English + comfortable writing in German
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish market
Please send us over your Curriculum and the most complete project you worked on recently to email@example.com. Tell us more about how you led projects in the past and about your favourite project management methodologies.
Good luck everyone and see you soon!