Skip to content

Musée Dräi Eechelen

Dräi Eechelen Museum: portrait of fortress, history and identity. In the heart of Fort Thüngen, built in 1732, lies this important piece of Luxembourgish culture, the Dräi Eechelen Museum (Three Acorns Museum), neighbour to the Mudam (Museum of Modern Art). The Musée Dräi Eechelen first opened in 2012, following the restoration of Fort Thüngen, and has become a part of Luxembourg's National Museum of History and Art. It inhabits a permanent exhibition portraying the city and country of Luxembourg, from 1443 to 1903, when the Pont Adolphe (Adolphe Bridge) was built.

Client's Stories