Apart is looking for a Copywriter & Creative Writer
We’re a Design and Development Studio based in Mamer, Luxembourg. We specialize in crafting seamless and smooth Multi-device Experiences for various type of Digital Products. We collaborate with big companies like the main bank in Luxembourg but also with entrepreneurs developing fresh and innovative projects.
- Interpret creative briefs and think copywriting concepts for various types of media, channels and medium
- Write efficient copy that matches the creative vision, respects the business strategy and aligns with the public’s mental model
- Present and sell copywriting ideas to the team
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, marketers and stakeholders to develop and execute creative campaigns and website content
- Proofread and edit copy in different languages to ensure grammar and spelling accuracy as well as consistency with brand guidelines and positioning
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competition
- Proven experience in writing creative content for marketing/communication campaigns and website
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to write for various types of clients and brands
- Strong ability to adapt messages for various types of mediums
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts
- Solid understanding of digital media
- Strong sense of creativity and storytelling
- Great communication and collaboration skills
In short, you are a passionate Copywriter who loves to craft engaging and impactful copy that effectively communicates messages.
- You'll work on some very exciting creative projects.
- You’ll have your own MacBook with all the tools you need.
- You'll enjoy flexible working hours.
- You'll have fun on a regular basis with our team building events.
- You'll share a big fruit basket with your friendly colleagues.
- You'll have unlimited access to a fridge full of beer.
- You'll play a lot of darts, kicker or Mario Kart.
- You'll work in the best office space in Luxembourg. No joke, we won an award for it!
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Fluent in French, English, German both oral and written
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish market
Please send us over your Curriculum and the most complete project you worked on recently to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever the project has been real or not, we want you to show us how smoothly you go from concept to impactful copy.
Good luck everyone and see you